With best-in-class, productivity-boosting, full-throttle throughput, produce vivid color plastic cards on demand fast—thanks to Zebra’s highly advanced ZXP Series 9 retransfer card printer and its patented image transfer process. Yet even at unparalleled print speeds, the printer achieves superior, photo-like image quality that boasts rich, consistent colors and strikingly sharp resolution.
The ZXP Series 9 includes ZMotif™ software for easy integration with enterprise applications. A modular design gives you the flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. And the printer’s high reliability minimizes maintenance needs and total cost of ownership.
- Best-in-class throughput for printing, encoding and laminating—due in part to the patented simultaneous 2-sided retransfer process plus efficient landscape print mode—increases your operational efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Based on Zebra’s image-processing technology, photo-quality image and print resolution are obtained to meet your quality and brand specifications.
- Designed inside and out to be reliable and durable—reducing repair costs and downtime.
Easy printer integration and management
- ZMotif XML-based drivers and SDK makes the printer enterprise-ready with driver and management utility tools for easy setup and faster deployment—saving IT time and costs.
- Microsoft® Windows® certified drivers ensure application compatibility, ease of use, and investment protection in existing software infrastructures.
- A variety of connectivity interfaces are available for easy integration into local or networked systems—USB, Ethernet, and 802.11b/g wireless.
Modular design with order-now or add-later options
- Magnetic stripe encoder
- Smart card contact and contactless encoders
- UHF Gen 2 RFID encoder
- Ethernet and 802.11b/g wireless connectivity
- Laminator module option for single- or dual-sided lamination
- Transfer film easily shows tamper evidence for built-in fraud protection
- Lockable enclosure and card feeder prevents unauthorized use
- Kensington® lock slot to secure printer to work environment
Lifetime warranty on printhead, 2-year limited warranty on printer.